The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall (Thai: พระที่นั่งอนันตสมาคม Phra Thinang Anantasamakhom) is a royal reception hall within Dusit Palace in Bangkok, Thailand. It was commissioned by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in 1908. The building was completed in 1915, 5 years after Rama V's death in 1910. It now serves as a museum and is from time to time employed for certain state occasions.
The hall is open to the public every day except on Chulalongkorn Day (23 October), the King's birthday (5 December) and the Queen's birthday (12 August).
The Throne Hall is a two storey construction with a large dome (49.5 m high) in the centre, surrounded by six smaller domes. The domes and walls are covered with paintings by Professor Galileo Chini and Carlo Riguli depicting the history of the Chakri Dynasty, from the first to the sixth reign.
In front of the Hall is the Royal Plaza with the equestrian statue of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V).